Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Happiest Place On Earth

I just spent a week in Disneyland. It was the first vacation of my life where i didnt have something hanging over my head the entire time. All my vacations before were to Utah (from Texas) and we had family we had to spend time with and all that crap, but this time we were free to do whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted. It was a nice change.

So Disneyland is alright, there are quite a few rides worth going on there, but California Adventures is much better. I had a blast. Im not gonna go into all the details and everything, cause that would be boring (even for me), but it was a good time. The best days though, by far, were Wednesday and Friday. Suffice it to say, a very special girl was there and we had a good time together. And that ive been dreaming about having time like that with her for well over a year and a half. It was like a dream come true.

However, my brother owes me 80 dollars because i bought him stuff the whole time (mostly alcohol and cigarettes), and with all the other stuff i bought for the trip, i spent almost 300 dollars. Definitely uncool. AND there was a cheerleading convention/competition/whatever for the last few days, so the place was overrun by perky girls in slutty clothes and too much makeup.

Great trip.

1 comment:

Brooke H. said...

i kno how it is only coming to utah on vacations because that was exactly what my family did. now we just stay here...i guess we have everything we need here...